This summer was quite a calming and worry-less break I’ve experienced. I finished a number of online courses and started to learn new lessons on how to drive a car. I couldn’t practice yet since I haven’t reached the permitted age. Instead, I used my time to learn the theory and would just observe my sister how she managed to learn driving in a country we’re living in. People here often ignore the traffic rules which leads to a complete disaster, but thankfully it didn’t happen to us yet.
Short clips of my sister driving
I’d say learning to drive a car can be a challenging and intimidating experience, especially if you’re a beginner. However, with practice and patience, you can learn to drive a car safely and confidently. A couple of tips I’ve learned while observing are:
- Familiarize yourself with the different parts of the car and how they work. This includes the pedals, gear shift for manual cars, steering wheel, and other controls.
- Practice driving in a safe and controlled environment, such as an empty parking lot or a residential neighborhood.
- Pay attention to the rules of the road and practice good driving habits, such as using turn signals, checking your mirrors, and staying a safe distance from other vehicles.
- Take driving lessons from a qualified instructor. A driving instructor can provide you with valuable feedback and guidance as you learn to drive.
- Stay calm and focused while driving. If you feel overwhelmed or anxious, take a break and try again later.
With these tips, I believe one could be able to start practicing how to drive properly. Learning anything like driving takes time and practice, but with the right approach, you can become a confident and competent driver.